In the 2012 – 2013 Program Year, Raising A Reader MA (RAR MA) served over 11,000 children in Massachusetts.
Using a combination of the Direct Service Model and the Indirect Service Model to deliver our program to Gateway Communities throughout the Commonwealth, RAR MA collected a variety of data on our efforts, including activity tracking, observational ratings, and constituent surveys, to answer five key questions, all of which yielded positive results:
1) How do family literacy behaviors change in our Direct Service Model?
2) How effective are our Direct Service Model parent workshops?
3) How do we support Direct Service Model partner staff?
4) How effective is our new Indirect Service Model?
5) How satisfied are our constituents?
To read more about our program results and the impact of our work, please see the attached documents.