Since 2006, Raising A Reader MA has been working toward a single goal – to eliminate the literacy opportunity gap among children in the Commonwealth. Our mission remains and our work continues, thanks to generosity and support of individuals and organizations from across the United States who understand the value of the important work and support we provide.
For some, their generosity toward Raising A Reader MA has extended beyond their lifetime. These donors have honored us by choosing to remember us as part of their estate plans with a legacy gift. These legacy gifts provide a way to have a lasting impact on the work of Raising A Reader MA.
The Legacy of Literacy Society includes anyone who has remembered Raising A Reader MA with a legacy gift – in the past or in the future.
A legacy gift to Raising A Reader MA will be one of the most meaningful gifts you will ever make. The tax benefits can be significant. The benefits for the children and families participating in our program will be profound.
Legacy gifts to Raising A Reader MA will:
- Ensure the future of our organization
- Continue providing the gift of literacy to children across Massachusetts
- Allow the addition of programming and materials to enrich the experience for families
Planned giving can take many forms:
- An amount designated in your will and gifted to Raising A Reader MA
- A percentage or remainder of your overall estate
- An Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Life Insurance
- Stocks or Bonds
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
You can get more information, or let us know you’ve already remembered Raising A Reader MA in your estate plans.